Join in, meet some fellow bloggers, greet them with comments, and grow your blog with new friends! *Please note some upcoming Blog Hop changes below!
***Please note: It might take me just a bit to get back to all follow-backs, but please know that I WILL follow you back. I promise. =0) Thanks for your understanding.
* Interested in being a Co-Host?
Send an email to 2justByou(at)gmail(dot)com with "Co-Host" in the subject line for consideration and include your blog link!
With summer approaching the Meet & Greet Blog Hop will be making a few changes!
- Blog Hops will run every other week and run Wednesdays through Fridays, starting with the next Blog Hop on Wednesday the 22nd.
- A second co-host will be added! (If you would like to get on the list to become a future co-host, please email Kim! (Address on top of post.)
This week’s Get-to-Know-YOU Question:
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Kim - from 2 just B you: I'd love to learn different languages and be able to speak them without a funny American accent. I think I might also have a California accent too (whatever that is, I don't know), because one time when I called into a customer service place, the representative asked me, "You're from California, aren't you?" She said she knew because of the way I talked!
Laurie - from Created By Laurie: I would like to learn to sew clothes – really well I should say. It would be nice to create my own- it’s hard to find properly fitting clothes when you have small boobs!
Angie– from God’s Growing Garden: That's a tough question - my mind is going here & there but one thing is on the top of the list - I would like to learn how to make chocolate from scratch........with cocoa beans and cocoa butter......learn the whole "tempering" thing. I'm a chocoholic so learning this would be a dream come true. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
*Our Featured Guest this Week*
Ilda– from I Love Doing All Things Crafty Addicted to all things crafty... from paper crafting, cake decorating, painting, photography, DIY and so much more! Come take a peek!
Spread the Word, Grab Our Button!
Now Link Up and Have Fun!
* Please be sure to follow the Hosts, Co-Host, and the new weekly Featured Guest each week!
* If you would like to sign up for email reminders for the Meet & Greet Blog Hop, please sign up below. (Your email address and info will not be used for any other purpose.)