This year's Fall Makeup Trends
Here's a short list of the current Fall Makeup Trends for this year:
1. Bright Lips (shown: Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in beso)
2. Barely There Look (fresh faced, no makeup look)
3. Violets for Eyes (lavender, plum hues - shown: MSB eye shadow in plum)
4. Cat's Eye (shown here: colorful cat's eye, see it here)
5. Smudged Liner (see the smudged look here)
6. Smoky Eye (This purple smoky look, found here)
You can check out the full list of makeup trends here.
My favorite fall trend??? I'm really loving the violets for eye makeup. Not only is it a great look for brown eyes (like mine), but it's also great for green-eyed and blue-eyed beauties as well. I've always loved using purples, along with my browns and neutral shades.
Want the purple look? Try Madison Street Beauty's natural mineral eye shadow in the new matte shade BLACKBERRY. Right now it's 60% off!
Or, you could go for the shimmery PLUM shade, also available.
Here's a great video tutorial on how to get a dark plum smoky eye:
*** For a really good Everyday Cat's Eye look, visit Kallie at But First, Coffee. She gives a step-by-step tutorial that's super easy! I pinned it when I first saw it, and it's gotten lots of re-pins. =0) Here's the quick pic tutorial from her site. Click the image if you wanna re-pin it!
*** My daughter and I ordered the Get Started with em Kit from em cosmetics by michelle phan, and they have this really great waterliner perfect to use for the smudged liner look, it even has a built-in smudger (and built-in sharpener, how cool is that?)!
What's YOUR favorite Fall Makeup Trend this year?