It's winter time. Although, in California this year, we're setting record high-temperatures! We're badly in need of rain. Have you heard that California's Governor declared a drought emergency for the state? Read bout it HERE.
The photo above was one I found floating around on facebook. The bottom photo is the usual Folsom Lake of Sacramento, Ca. The top photo is what it's looking like lately...Not too great.
Rain, rain, come our way...We really can't wait another day.
There are water restrictions due to the drought. Hopefully, everyone is doing their part to conserve our precious water!
Here are some reminders for water conservation, no matter where you are:
* Turn the water off while brushing your teeth.
* Don't do the dishes until the sink is full.
* Don't do the laundry until you have a full load.
* It's OK to NOT water your lawn.
* Let's pass on the car wash, for now. Or, use a commercial car wash that recycles their water.
* Take a shorter shower. Use a timer and wash/rinse in five minutes or less (seriously, it can be done! Give it a try.).
* Collect water used when you rinse your fruits & veggies. Use this water to water your house plants.
What are some things that you do to save water?
Tweet to @shopjustByou