It's Friday, guys. I don't know about you, but it's been a really long week for me. Not that I had a ton to do this week, but it just seemed like a tiring week (even though I didn't get any house cleaning done whatsoever). Thought I'd share some things I've been loving lately. Because when you have a long week, it's great to unwind, and thinking about the happy moments is a great way to do that.
1. Really pretty sunsets. Enough said.
2. Instagram. I've said it so many times, twitter is my fave social media platform. But Instagram has been swooping in lately, and I've been finding myself looking for IG moments to post and share. (Aaahh...The life of a blogger!) I just posted our 200th IG post too. But I've still got mad love for twitter, though. =0)
3. Watching Netflix with the family (even if it has to be Disney shows we've seen before). With our cable gone for months now, we've found a love for netflix when we're really wanting a day to veg out and watch a movie together. And then the kids found some of their Disney shows there. So they were all excited about that, because there was some serious Disney Channel withdrawal in our house when I first cut the cable!
4. The beach. We visited three different beaches while in Southern California, but none of the stays were near long enough. I love the beach! I wanna go back already!
5. Getting back into workout mode. Touring the University of California, San Diego and walking along the beach on our SoCal trip (blog post on said trip coming real soon!)...I realized just how out of shape I am - again! Right when we got back (actually, while we were on the road and my legs were aching), I made it a point to find a new 30-Day workout challenge! For some reason, I like doing those and can usually stick with it. I think maybe because it doesn't sound so short-term, but it doesn't sound so long-term either. I don't know, really. But whatever works, right?
I also found a 30-Minute Workout to add to the challenge too. Trying to stay motivated, because I don't want to get off track again. It's too easy to get off track, and so hard to get back on track!
What are some things that YOU'VE been loving lately?
Tweet to @2justByou