After a bit of a rocky ending to the month of June, I hope July is good to me.
Let's see what's in store so far (or at least planned?):
1. One full month of no school for the kiddos. Do we get to sleep in?
2. Fourth of July celebrations. Fireworks, anyone?
This shot is from last year, and I hope to capture one or two shots from this year's fireworks too. Please remember, I'm just a beginner when it comes to photography!
3. Take me to the beach! I hope to visit the beach at least one more time this month.
4. More summer sunsets (and an attempt at taking good pictures of them).
5. Working on photography (meaning translates literally into: taking pictures of everything). And working on the blog. I've got a few posts that still haven't been published (that definitely need to be). I'm also still not finished with my ever-so-slow blog makeover, so I'd like to work on that some more.
And here's a treasury collection for upcoming Independence Day. It's my first treasury in quite a long time. Click the image to view it in Etsy. =0)
Linking up with Aquariann.
What's in store for YOUR July?
Tweet to @2justByou