I feel like it was just yesterday when we were ringing in the new year. 2015. And we're seriously about to be almost half way through the year already? It doesn't even seem possible. Yet, here we are. It's about to be Mother's Day.
I've rounded up some of my favorite handmade Etsy Finds as gift ideas for moms. And maybe some that are on my personal wish list too. =0)
1. Seeker of Happiness Tote Bag from Seeker of Happiness
2. Design of the Month Wrapped USB Charger for iPhones from Wrapture Designs
3. Good Morning Beautiful Mug from Sweet Water Decor
4. Layered Cupcake Sugar Scrub from Feeling Smitten
5. Wish Star Jar Necklace from Trinkets by Dana
6. Soy Vanilla Apricot Candle from The Home Art Store
1. Birthstone Bangle Bracelets by Vintage Stamp Jewels
2. Goat Milk & Honey Soap by Artisan Bath and Body
3. Personalized iPad Stand by Winding Run Creations
4. Personalized Picture Frame by Lone Star Accessories
And here are a couple of picks from our shop too.
There's always so much handmade goodness to find. These are just some of the finds on my list! You can check out the previous Etsy Finds I shared earlier this month. I'll be sharing more soon, because May 1st is fast approaching, and that's the day to #shopsmall and #BuyFromWomen in support of Woman-Owned Business Day!
Which of these gift ideas is your favorite for gifting? Which one would you want to add to your own wish list? =0)
Let me know in a blog comment below, or tweet it to me!
Also, don't forget to enter the Trinkets by Dana giveaway!
Tweet to @2justByou