So you might have noticed that I've been MIA again here on the blog.
I even had to miss Wonderful Wednesday this week, but you can still join that party right here (we broke records, yet again last week!). You know I wouldn't be blog-silent without good reason. And I thank you for checking in with me, even though I haven't published a post for the past week. You are all amazing! And I love the blogging community that I've become a part of over the past few years.
I am sharing the Google Plus Growing Circles Hop today. However, I might not be able to make it on time to check out all of your posts before the party is over. I will get to it later, though, and at least check out a few party hashtag posts, so I hope you'll be sharing. =0)
It's a Party Hashtag Feature Week here at #GrowingCirclesHop.
It's our 70th Google Plus Party!
Let's take a look at some of the awesome posts you shared with us last week!!!
from The Art Bug
from Kristen Stevens
What was your favorite post shared at the party last week? Let us know in a blog comment! Now let's party.
Don't forget to use the party hashtag:
*** Don't forget! ***
The party stays open until Friday night at midnight, EST! So don't be shy, come and visit on Friday too. Show us your G+ posts. Search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one!
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
OUR PARTY HOSTS:
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR -- you can link up a specific G+ post of yours - but NOT your blog URL.
Note: If you want to post both of them, we're cool with that too! The only thing we ask is that you limit your post shares to one per blog/business page. We have no set limit for personal post shares, but please keep it to a reasonable number (preferably not more than 5 posts using our party hashtag).
3. Publicly share a post - (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop. See note above for limit guidelines.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter "growingcircleshop" in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social. It's completely worth it!
6. Help us spread the word about this party so we can try for trending on Google Plus each week!Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you've already publicly shared using our party hashtag!
Take a look at the posts for our Google Plus Tips Series here:
Week 1: What is G+?
Week 2: Importance of Circles
Week 3: Using Circles
Week 4: Categorizing Circles
Tweet to @2justByou