Can you believe that it's December already? Holiday Season is in full swing, and we can't wait to see all your Google+ posts showing us how you celebrate!
Be sure to add Vintage Zest to your circles for more great awesomeness like the macarons shown above!
Party with us and use our party hashtag
for a chance to be our next
Party Hashtag Feature OR the Wildcard!
We also now do random features now and then, what we like to call our "Wild Card Features," where we randomly select a Google Plus post from any link from the linky, so be sure to link up and share YOUR content.
Remember to link up your G+ profile or a G+ post you've shared publicly,
not your blog URL.
The party stays open until Friday night at midnight, EST! So don't be shy, come and visit on Friday too. Show us your G+ posts. Search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one!
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
YOUR PARTY HOSTS:
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR -- you can link up a specific G+ post of yours - but NOT your blog URL.
Note: If you want to post both of them, we're cool with that too! The only thing we ask is that you limit your post shares to one per blog/business page. We have no set limit for personal post shares, but please keep it to a reasonable number (preferably not more than 5 posts using our party hashtag).
3. Publicly share a post - (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop. See note above for limit guidelines.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter "growingcircleshop" in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social. It's completely worth it!
6. Help us spread the word about this party so we can try for trending on Google Plus each week!Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
Want to co-host? We're looking for awesome bloggers to help us!
If interested, send an email to Kim at 2justByou(at)gmail(dot)com with "G+ Party Co-Host" in the subject line.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you've already publicly shared using our party hashtag!
Plus, join us at Wonderful Wednesday this week and share your recipes, DIY crafts, and more!
Tweet to @2justByou