~ well, almost~
Many of you are getting ready for "Turkey Day" and we are so excited that you still took a little time to stop by to party with us ♥ ... and party we will! Next week, though - November 23 - we are taking off a little time to wrestle a turkey into the oven and celebrate with family and friends. In advance, "Happy Thanksgiving" - let's plan to meet back here on Tuesday November 29 for a brand new blog hop!
Here are our features from last week...
Printable 2017 Planner Pages - Gluesticks Blog
Crochet Nativity Mini Cal - Whistle and Ivy
SINEA's Editor's Pick
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake - Simply Stacie
MY Editor's PICK
And now let's get this party started!
Here are our party rules...
- Please follow our hosts on social media as you can. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥ ==TWEET HERE ==
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit 2 or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts - tell us what number they are!
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row
Saira from Mom Resources and Bath Time Fun Time
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Cindy of Simple Steps For Living Life
Nikki of Silly Fun Momma
Tweet to @2justByou