Besides being Friday, this day is awesome because it is National Random Acts of Kindness Day. I think it's pretty great that there's a day celebrating this.
Here are some ideas of how you can spread kindness for the day (or any day!):
1. Hold the door open for somebody.
2. Give a stranger a flower.
3. Let someone else in front of you in the checkout line at the grocery store.
4. Give someone you don't usually talk to a compliment.
5. Write kind words or thoughts on five post-it notes and stick them on random doors you pass by during the day.
These are just a few ideas off the top of my head at the moment. There's a list of 50 on the Random Acts of Kindness blog to give you ideas too.
Kindness takes very little effort, but it has awesome rewards. Try it. You'll see.
Share your ideas with me and leave a comment below.
You can also share on social media and use #RandomActsofKindnessDay and/or #RAKWeek2017 and let's start spreading the kindness together!
Have a happy Friday!
Tweet to @2justByou